Complaint Review: Consumer Info

• Submitted: Fri, July 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 23, 2004

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Consumer Info
One City Blvd W, Suite 401, Orange, CA, 92868 Orange, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitor Service rip-off! Orange California

I was looking through my bank account statement and noticed a charge for $29.95. I looked at my credit card statement and noticed the same charge. I called the number (800-220-2626) and spoke to Ronald. He pulled my information and said that I ordered 2 credit reports. When I told him that I never authorized the charges he kept repeating that same thing.

Why would I order 2 of the same reports? He was like "I'm sorry but I can't reverse the charges, but because you cancelled within the 30 day trial period you wont be charged further." We argued further, and I got so pissed that I hung up on him. I am definitely joining that lawsuit.

Zayra
Brooklyn, New York

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2004 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Info/Orange-California/CIC-Credit-Monitor-Service-rip-off-Orange-California-100235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Info