Complaint Review: Consumer Loans

, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 2027381371
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Consumer Loans Eric M Johnson offered me a loan and then did not fullfill the agreement did not provide the loan Washington DC Maryland

I was contacted by the Eric Johnson stating I was approved for this loan.  I followed the instructions over and over again. I was desperate I needed the loan.  I have not gotten the loan.  Since I had not gotten the loan I told him I wanted all of my money back and he was supposedly working on getting a refund.  Then he came back and and said that since I had done everything that I was supposed to do it was not a loan anymore but a grant.  I sent him the money for the grant and still have gotten nothing.  I need help I am so deep with trying to get this loan that I need it to get out of this hole he put me in.  I wish I was not so stupid to have fallen for this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Loans/Select-StateProvince/Consumer-Loans-Eric-M-Johnson-offered-me-a-loan-and-then-did-not-fullfill-the-agreement-d-1121358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Loans