Complaint Review: Consumer Loans

1500 NW Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, Washington USA
  • Phone: 202-697-9415
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Consumer Loans Express Loans/Consumer Loans/ David Jenkins The company asked me to pay a verification fee. I was applying for loans for legal fees and someother things I needed to pay, when I recieved a call from some loan company called Consumer loans, They said I qualify for an $8000 loan..I was like no way my credit score is 567 lol..So anyway David Jenkins asked me to go to CVS or Walmart to get a green dot card, to pay a $200.00 fee and I became very sceptical. No where in the United States dose any loan company ask for a verification fee...So I looked it up on line and it was the US treasury next to the white house pay close attention to rules and regulations...Thank Allah I checked on line.. Washington Washington

I was almost ripped off by Express loans or Consumer Loans, Through applying for loans on line..They asked me for a for a verification fee...Which is a no no in the United States...The men I spoke with were very convincing but after I looked up the address on line I realized it was a scam 1500 NW Pensylvania Ave... Washington DC...lol...Close call....I hope justice is served...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Loans/Washington-Washington-92022/Consumer-Loans-Express-LoansConsumer-Loans-David-Jenkins-The-company-asked-me-to-pay-a-1134286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Loans