comfort

• Submitted: Thu, January 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Consumer Loyalty Group - Onlinesupplier.com
30 S. La Patera Lane #7 Goleta, California U.S.A.

Consumer Loyalty Group - Onlinesupplier.com ripoff dishonest fraud fraudulent billing bad business scam fake false cheat Goleta California

I was one of the misfortune people ripped off by this company.

The premise is that you pay $1.95 for an intro kit. You may or may not ever receive the kit. People call and when you tell them to cancel the service they don't. Then they bill you $49.95 without providing any goods or serivces... because you didn't cancel within 14 days.

I spent hours on the phone trying to have the full amount of the charge reversed. I spoke with a manager, Raul, who would only give me his employee# 1904. They would only refund $24.95, not the full amount. He want to argue semantics, legal wording, etc. I told him that was not a good way to maitain customers. He said I was no longer a customer and a portion of my membership fee would be refunded. I called him about 3 or 4 times and could not get any further. He would not let me talk to his manager, Jose employee #2898.

I finally looked up the company's information on the BBB and got the managers name and phone #.
Jose Guardiola 866 622 9983. I explained the situation and he refunded my the full amount.

I hope no one else will get ripped off like we did, at least we got our money back, it only took about 3 hours of phone calls. They probably paid their employees more than that for all of their time I took up. 3 hours at $10/hr is $30, you would think they would do the math.

B
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Loyalty-Group-Onlinesuppliercom/Goleta-California-95670/Consumer-Loyalty-Group-Onlinesuppliercom-ripoff-dishonest-fraud-fraudulent-billing-bad-228752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Loyalty Group - Onlinesupplier.com