Complaint Review: Consumer Loyalty Group

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2007

• Reported By:Roanoke Rapids North Carolina
Consumer Loyalty Group
30 South LaPatera Lane Suite 7 Goleta, California U.S.A.

Consumer Loyalty Group debited my bank account 9/6/07 unauthorized; they somehow obtained my personal information. I was told I might get a partial refund (50%). Goleta California

I checked my checking account 9/6/07 and noticed a $49.95 debit to the account from Online Services. I called the 800 number and finally talked to someone after being put on hold several times. The gentleman alleged that I had subscribed to that service----on a MONTHLY basis! He repeated my name, an email address and even had the last 4 digits on my debit card. I have no clue how that info was obtained; however, I AM certain it did not come from me! I strongly stated that I had not authorized any debit to my bank account and was not interested in what they were "selling." I pressed for the debited amount to be placed back in my account. The person said he would "cancel" the so-called subscription and see what he could do to perhaps get me a partial refund of about 50%. I want all my money back...why should I allow them to "steal" any amount for something I had absolutely nothing to do with in the first place? Per my request, the person gave my the company name and address.

Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2007 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Loyalty-Group/Goleta-California-93117/Consumer-Loyalty-Group-debited-my-bank-account-9607-unauthorized-they-somehow-obtained-273544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Loyalty Group