• Report: #820695

Complaint Review: Consumer Mediation Services

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Austin Texas U.S.A.
Consumer Mediation Services
PO Box 130580 Carlsbad, California United States of America

Consumer Mediation Services CMS CMS/Integrity Debt Relief Group Running Scam On People Trying to Erase Credit Card and Other Debt Carlsbad, California

I ran up some credit card debt because I went to the X-Cell Center in Germany to do stem cell treatment. I  have my complaint about the stem cell treatment in another lisitng. I was looking for a way to resolve my credit issues without going deeper into debt. I searched the internet and I found an ad on Craigslist that said I could legally erase credit card debt without filing bankruptcy. I was convinced it was a legit service when I spoke to Eileen Cook on the phone. She convinced me to sign up with her to begin the program. She then referred me over to CMS and Eileen Cook is at:
Integrity Debt Relief Group
381 Santa Rosa Blvd., #C601
Fort Walton Beach Florida 32548

I thought the program was legit where I just send my mail that I receive from creditors and forward them to CMS. They rewrite the contract of my credit terms when they send a check to my creditors and the trick is to zero out the debt. [continued below]....
..... The credit card company cashes the checks and the terms are rewritten and as the months go by, the credit card company owes me money rather then me owing them. The program sounds perfect until you find out years later that collectors are still trying to collect on the debt. Mrs. Cook said this was suppose to fix and clean my credit but it did nothng of the sort. She asked that I pay her $2,900 which and my credit was never fixed which meant they took my money and ran.  I am considering legal action against CMS and Eileen Cook but I want to make others aware of this scam and don't give these crook any of your money. THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Mediation-Services/Carlsbad-California-92013/Consumer-Mediation-Services-CMS-CMSIntegrity-Debt-Relief-Group-Running-Scam-On-People-T-820695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Mediation Services