Complaint Review: Consumer Mediation Services

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: JustJake — Seattle Washington United States of America
Consumer Mediation Services
Integrity Debt Relief Group 381 Santa Rosa Blvd. Fort Walton Beach, Florida United States of America

Consumer Mediation Services Lee Cook, Eileen Cook, CMS CMS took my money, screwed up my credit, lied to me, and then left town Fort Walton Beach, Florida

I was introduced to Lee Cook several years ago who introduced himself as a "successful product" of CMS, a former client turned representative who had $150,000.00 USD wiped out. CMS was allegedly able to re-write your credit card contracts and reduce monthly payments for around $3,000.00 USD

I spent the money, and did all that he told me to do, and forwarded on all mail to his office without opening it. What started off as monthly statements turned into collections notices, which Lee and Eileen said would happen, and nothing to worry about.

The collections agencies started calling with a vengeance, both home and cell. I called Lee cook, and he told me I MIGHT need to seek legal counsel, but he never did. Several months go by and I happen to check my credit report, and found out that I had a DEFAULT JUDGEMENT against me! Since I always forwarded all mail to CMS, I had no idea what the letters may have said.

I just happened to get an email the same week from CMS stating that they "had successfully completed all contracts with all clients, all issues were resolved, and they were closing their doors". I completely freaked out and called Lee Cook. Lee wouldn't talk to me, he was "too busy" so I spoke with is wife who was anything but helpful.

I asked for a copy of the contract CMS had sent to all my creditors, and of course they didn't have one. She was no help at all, and now I was screwed.

I had no time/money to do anything about it until yesterday (2-18-13) when I checked my bank account and it was EMPTY! I found out that ANOTHER creditor got ANOTHER default judgement against me, once again I was NEVER served with any paperwork. I am now $2,000.00 poorer and have no idea what to do. The money I could have hired an atty. with is now gone, and I am on disability.

I emailed Lee Cook yesterday, NO RESPONSE. I called Lee Cook yesterday, the first number was changed, called the second one and it was DISCONNECTED.

Lee and his wife are lairs and thieves, and knew exactly what they were doing, making money in commissions sending me through a program that was FRAUD from the beginning!!!

If anyone has a copy of the "contract" between CMS and the creditors, so I can show it to an attorney, please post the info/link/email here or respond/email to me. Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Mediation-Services/Fort-Walton-Beach-Florida-32548/Consumer-Mediation-Services-Lee-Cook-Eileen-Cook-CMS-CMS-took-my-money-screwed-up-my-c-1016654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Mediation Services