Complaint Review: Consumer Perferred

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2003

• Reported By:Troy Michigan
Consumer Perferred
P.O Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred ripoff deceptive company Tampa Florida

I was contacted by this company, stating I would receive a credit limit of $2500.00. I only had to send a one time fee of $45.00. I sent a money order on 6-07-03, when I didn't receive my card I became leary and logged on to see if I could find anything out about why it was taking so long, and I was shocked to see they were already in the bad business section. Please beware of all credit card companies that ask for a fee. Check them out first.

Valerie
Troy, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2003 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Perferred/Tampa-Florida/Consumer-Preferred-ripoff-deceptive-company-Tampa-Florida-63319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Perferred