Complaint Review: Consumer Portfolio Services-Loan Servincing Center

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:Orland Hills Illinois
Consumer Portfolio Services-Loan Servincing Center
P.O. Box 98732 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Consumer Portfolio Services-Loan Servincing Center They just put the icing on the cake. This company is Trash ontop of Garbage. Phoenix Arizona

I was at the end of paying off my car. I had one final payment left just one in the amount of 263.00 but I couldn't pay it until my husband got paid. They had to wait just seven days. So instead of them working with me to get final payment out of the way. I get a letter later on the same week after talking to someone named Pam who was suppose to work with me at no. (800)799-2915 stating and I quote "We have told a credit bureau about late payment, missed payment,or other default on your account. This information may be reflected in your credit report. If you have any questions or require further clarification on the above, please call our Collections Department at (good old) 866-325-4568."

Well let me tell you it has affected me dearly because of this I can't get credit anywhere now. I really want something done about this company. We have all these complaints is there anyone listening, reading, or even calling to help us all. I feel like we are all alone in this. Can someone help us fight we need a class action suit how long do we have to ask? Who do we talk to?

Shawnda
Orland Hills, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Portfolio-Services-Loan-Servincing-Center/Phoenix-Arizona-85038-0732/Consumer-Portfolio-Services-Loan-Servincing-Center-They-just-put-the-icing-on-the-cake-Th-395672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Portfolio Services-Loan Servincing Center