Complaint Review: Consumer Portfolio Services

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Consumer Portfolio Services
119 E. Ogden Ave. Hinsdale, Illinois United States of America

Consumer Portfolio Services "B**CH WE'LL JUST COME PICK THE MUTHERF***ER UP!" Hinsdale Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Really 3 years later

*Consumer Comment: Typical ignorant a**

*Consumer Comment: Your Definition

*Consumer Comment: Up yours to the guy paid by CPS to post

*Consumer Comment: No Doubt Bogus Report!

Today 3/2/09 I received a voicemail message from a women stating that she was calling from Consumer Portfolio Services, which is the company that financed my current vehicle, saying that I need to contact there office within 24 hours and then she hung up.

I return the call to CPS, someone by the name of brianna answered, I gave her my S.S.# there was a long pause, and she said I will transfer you. Once the call was transfered a women came on the line and said "Ms. Brown", I said "yes", "she said how can I help you?" I stated that I was returning a message that was left on my voicemail from earlier in the day.

The woman stated that I was 2 months late on my car payment, I tried 2 tell her I was 3 weeks behind in my payment, and that my payments aren't due until the 13th of every month. She began to yell, "your payments are due on the first!" "You can say what you want bitch, we'll just come pick the motherf***er up!"

I'm embarrassed and hurt to say that this is the second time that a CPS Rep. has spoken to me in this manner. The first time I did file a complaint with the Attorney General Lisa Madigans Office here in Illinois, hoping that it wouldn't happen again.

I will definitley be filing a harrassment lawsuit this time around.

Tawanna Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Portfolio-Services/Hinsdale-Illinois-60521/Consumer-Portfolio-Services-BCH-WELL-JUST-COME-PICK-THE-MUTHERFER-UP-Hinsdale-Ill-429978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Portfolio Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Really 3 years later

AUTHOR: Negg - (United States of America)

This is proof that Jim is nothing but a angry troll.

Original post 2009. Jim trolls 2012 3 years later.

Dude is so quick to troll people with issues he doesn't even know its 3 years old.

Nice bump deadbeat

Typical ignorant a**

AUTHOR: Hard working and ticked - (United States of America)

It's odd how consumers are responsible for their actions and the companies are not. I kept MY word to CPS, however I was constantly told wrong information or simply lied to, and they were the ones misplacing my payment. When I finally just paid about 8 grand to quit dealing with these people, they gave me a different payoff amount 4 different times and hung up on me when I demanded they check and give me the correct amount. Anyone who sides with these crooks is either paid by them or an ignorant waste of air that their moms should have swallowed.

Your Definition

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Your definition of "get things done" is to be continually late and the lender not hold you to the contract. Yes sir...another typical example of the American Deadbeat! Bring to this deal the self made reputation of not paying your bills on time. Then once they take a chance on you...continue to live up to your reputation by not paying them on time either.

How "sorry" can somebody get? Then when they start making the COLLECTIONS calls which YOU turned on, here comes that Deadbeat Wail! They are so, so terrible, so unethical, so immoral and so illegal all because they have the guts to hold you to your worthless word. So wail some more deadbeat...you're a credit to your fellow welfare types.

Up yours to the guy paid by CPS to post

AUTHOR: Hard working and ticked - (United States of America)

Funny how people are so quick to judge. CPS tried to repo me when not only was I paid up but I overpay every payment. They constantly make errors then retaliate in a hostile manner when questioned, or they just hang up on you. I haven't seen a shred of professionalism from this company ever, and I would never expect to. File the complaint with th attorney general's office in CA. They receive several complaints a month about this company so if we really flood the gates maybe something will finally be done.

No Doubt Bogus Report!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You are living up to your deadbeat ways Big Spender. They threatened you with a repo so go ahead and make up some story as a typical subprime deadbeat smokescreen. So Big Spender tell us all about the lawsuit you're surely going to file. Give us all the case number too!