• Report: #419050

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Quincy Illinois
Consumer Portfolio Services,
16355 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine, California U.S.A.

Consumer Portfolio Services, Rip off car loans Irvine California

I was only 3 weeks late not even a full month and they were calling to come repossess my car. I had told them I was off work due to complications with pregnancy and they didn't care. Then, I had talked to someone about my payments and the said if I gave them a fifty dollar debit and a post dated check they would take the 400.58 car payment out at the end of the month.

We proceeded to give them a debit number and they took the whole payment and then turned around and tried to take the rest out of the post dated check early. We tried to dispute and stop the payment but they still got it so I told them to come get their car and they laughed at me and told me they have all the info so they can do what they want with it.

Still to this day, I have called twice for them to come get it and I quit paying it and they still won't come get the d**n thing so it just sits. I hope they get what they deserve because they are a rip off and are a bunch of frauds. I will support anyone who goes through this company if they wanted to get a class action lawsuit going.

Quincy, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Portfolio-Services/Irvine-California-92618/Consumer-Portfolio-Services-Rip-off-car-loans-Irvine-California-419050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Portfolio Services,