Complaint Review: Consumer Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2007

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
Consumer Portfolio Services
16355 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine, California U.S.A.

Consumer Portfolio Services,CPS CPS are arses!!! Don't even know who they are and they are harrassing me!! Irvine California

Today I was left a voicemail on my CELL PHONE of all things telling me that I needed to get my act together and call the number to take care of my business like grown people should!! I AM NOT KIDDING YOU!!

I was appauled as I have NO CLUE who these morons are!! I call the number (760-343-5261) and ask for the extension = 104 only to be rudely talked to from the get go. Told her that I rcv'd nasty message and gave them the file number. Told them my name and she said I was a da*n liar!!

Accused me of being someone else and then I had to get a little nasty back after telling her again my name and that this is a cell phone number and I didn't appreciate them using my minutes to conduct their business in such an unprofessional manner.

She stated, "Stop your god d*mn lying and this wouldn't be a problem!! THIS WAS A MANAGER!! I called back and asked for a different manager (name was Michelle)and she of course apologized and said would remove my number...I WILL call back to verify this. What a bunch of idiots these folks are!!

Michelle
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Portfolio-Services/Irvine-California-92618/Consumer-Portfolio-ServicesCPS-CPS-are-arses-Dont-even-know-who-they-are-and-they-are-230241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Portfolio Services