Complaint Review: Consumer Portfolio

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Consumer Portfolio
16355 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine, California U.S.A.

Consumer Portfolio Nikki called my office and mirepresented herself said that she was with Nationwide insurance and said that it was in regards to Paul Rees. then she called back and left message on my answering machine, the following day she called and asked to speak to my supervisor and was rude to my coworker the she proceed to call my brother and threaten him Irvine California

Nikki has called my job numerous times and my brother and harrassed him and my coworkers she called and misrepresented her self as Nationwide and she was calling about my Brother. and has requested to speak to my supervisor. when I called her back she put me on hold for 30 minutes. and never came back to the line.

Janet
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Portfolio/Irvine-California-92618/Consumer-Portfolio-Nikki-called-my-office-and-mirepresented-herself-said-that-she-was-with-464466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Portfolio