Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred Aka Cpcard Or People's Credit First

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2003

• Reported By:71282 Louisiana
Consumer Preferred Aka Cpcard Or People's Credit First
P.O.Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred Aka Cpcard Or People's Credit First ripoff: I recieved a letter stating that I was approved for a 5000 dollar credit limit. I sent in 45.00 and I have my money order reciept to prove it. Tampa Florida

I sent in 45.00 04/26/03 for a 5000.00 credit limit with Consumer Preferred. I recieved my card along with a booklet and ordering tools, but something always happened to stop me from ordering. Now that Christmas is coming up I decided to make a order and when I tried to go to the web address it wouldn't go, so I did a search and found this information. I think that what they did was wrong and that they should pay for it. They is surely gonna reap the seed they sowed and I hope it be very soon. We all work hard for our money and hate to get it taken. Anything I can do to help anyone put them under, please contact me at 318-574-8850 or write me at P.O.Box 1621 Tallulah, La 71282 or e-mail me at mcleod6821@bellsouth.net if you have an ideal. You all be safe.

71282, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred-Aka-Cpcard-Or-Peoples-Credit-First/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-Preferred-Aka-Cpcard-Or-Peoples-Credit-First-ripoff-I-recieved-a-letter-stating-74443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred Aka Cpcard Or People's Credit First