Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred Aka Cpcard

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2003

• Reported By:Paris Texas
Consumer Preferred Aka Cpcard
P.O. Box15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred Aka Cpcard ripoff, dishonest, fraudulant Tampa Florida

I got a a letter stating I was approved for a 5,000 dollar credit card. Thinking this would be a good way to give my four boys a great Chrismas I sent in my $49.00 for rush delivery. I made a copy of the letter and money order I sent in hoping I would have no need for them but wanting to be safe the letter promised my money back if not satisifed. Well I am not satisifed!! What if anything that copy can do for me me I have no idea , but will find out.

The card came today with a small catolog and a website that can not be found. I have called several times and keep getting a recording about there bussiness hours. I want to see this company go down!!!! As far as I am concerned they have took from my children I don't believe there could be any worse crime.

Paris, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred-Aka-Cpcard/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-Preferred-Aka-Cpcard-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulant-Tampa-Florida-72450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred Aka Cpcard