Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2004

• Reported By:norwalk Connecticut
Consumer Preferred
PO Box 15386 TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred I SENT THEM $49.00 DOLLARS FOR THE CARD AND I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SPEAK TO ANYONE OR BUY ANYTHING I FEEL REALLY UPSET TAMPA, FLORIDA INTERNET

I WAS SENT A PAPER TELLING ME THAT I WAS ELIGIBLE TO RECIEVE A $50000.00 CREDIT LIMIT ON MERCHANDISE SO I SENT THE $49.00 FEE I LATER RECIEVED THE CARD WITH A CATALOG I TRIED TO LOG ON IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE I EVEN SENT OUT AN ORDER FORM NOTHING SO IN OTHER WORDS THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE THER ARE ALOT OF HARD WORKING PEOPLE JUST LIKE ME WHO DONT NEED THESE PEOPLE TO BE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS THIS IS ROBBING IN MY EYES.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO TO GET MY MONEY BACK PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH THANK YOU.

Maria
norwalk, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2004 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/TAMPA-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-Preferred-I-SENT-THEM-4900-DOLLARS-FOR-THE-CARD-AND-I-HAVENT-BEEN-ABLE-TO-SPEAK-78320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred