Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2003

• Reported By:Norway Maine
Consumer Preferred
P.O. Box 15386 Tamp Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred Credit Card Rip-OFF!!!!!!! Tampa Florida

I was offered a $5000.00 credit card with no credit check for $49.00 by Consumer Preferred. What I actually received was a catalog that I could order from with the card, not an actual credit card. Then when I tried to access their website I found out that there is no website after all. This company is a complete rip-off and I am furious. I am going to contact an attorney. I refuse to allow these scam artists to take my money. Please do not let it happen to you!!!!!

Stacy
Norway, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2003 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-Preferred-Credit-Card-Rip-OFF-Tampa-Florida-74762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred