• Report: #72042

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2003

• Reported By:sardis Tennessee
Consumer Preferred
P.o. Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred - consumer First ripoff fraudulent. thought it was a regular credit card Tampa Florida

I got a letter in the mail that had a green border like the one I saw on the rip off reports. I sent my $49.00 rush processing fee and got a card and a catalog. It was a card for a credit limit of $5000.00, but it was for a catalog called World of Products. I want my money back. Mine came in the name of consumer preferred.

I didn't know that it was the same as consumer first until I read the rip off reports. I tried to log on to their web sites but it want come up. I am very pissed off.

Lisa
sardis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2003 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-Preferred-consumer-First-ripoff-fraudulent-thought-it-was-a-regular-credit-car-72042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred