guided

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2004

• Reported By:Las Cruces New Mexico
Consumer Preferred
P.O. Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred ripoff Tampa Florida

Im new here in your country and I receives this very intriguing letter that promise to provide me with a $5,000 credit line with a one time fee of $49.00. I did send my payment and a month after came a catalogue and order forms. I did send them too but right now I never receive my orders. I tried to contact them with their customer service number but no one is answering. I tried their website but there was no such website. I just want my money back.

Fernando
Las Cruces, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2004 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-Preferred-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-80239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred