Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2004

• Reported By:avon Ohio
Consumer Preferred
Po Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred ripoff, dishonest, advantage taking crooks I hope these crooks will get caught one day. Tampa Florida

I received a letter in September, 2003 saying that I was approved for a $5,000 platinum credit card. I was absolutely thrilled at the offer, especially because it said it had 0% interest for 12 months. The letter said I had to send $45.

Being an honest person and not believing anyone in the USA would dare cheat in such an open way, I sent the "acceptance" form along with $45 out of our grocery money. Of course, I didn't receive a thing!!

I should have known it was a fraud, it had no phone number or website address!! I urge people to be careful about these things and make sure these offers are legitimate before they send any information. I hope these crooks will get caught one day.

Eulla
avon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2004 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-Preferred-ripoff-dishonest-advantage-taking-crooks-I-hope-these-crooks-will-get-76603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred