Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2003

• Reported By:Union Iowa
Consumer Preferred
P.O. Box 15386 Tampa FL,33684-5386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred ripoff dishonest overpriced products using other companies catalog and giving them a bad name as well. Tampa Florida

Hello, Im a middle aged women who started my own bussiness out of my home. I do craft shows and county fairs with my merchandise. I worked my butt off to join a company that has been very good to me and I have been able to accomplish alot of extra bonuses threw my paid membership(monthly payments).The companies name at this time I will not mention,However when I paid 49.00 rush for what I thaught was a credit card with 5000.00 credit limit( whitch would have aloud me to open my own shop and have enough money to have plenty of product as well),I recieved a card with a catalog that I already have and thru the other company I recieve quite a bit of a discount not full price.I cannot reach anyone by phone nor can I get to the website nor will i be able to open my own store with this dishonesty.So I can only enter this report with sincere hope that someone will see it and take heed of it before it is to late for them like it is for me.

Michele
Union, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2003 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-Preferred-ripoff-dishonest-overpriced-products-using-other-companies-catalog-and-72842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred