Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2003

• Reported By:spokane Washington
Consumer Preferred
www.cpcard.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred ripoff I sent $45 dollars and if you cancel in 30 days you can your money back everytime I try to call or go their web site it's down or none answers Tampa Florida

i received a letter offering me Platinum Status if i send $45.00 so i did 3 months later i recieved a catalog to order all kinds of stuff and inside the package they sent me it said you have thirty days to cancel and it gives you a customer service number and a web site but the phone just rings and the web site it never working.

All I want is my $45.00 dollars back because when they sent me the first letter they did not mention that it was a catalog type credit card. I don't want this membership at all I just want $45.00. so please help me find away to get a hold of this company so i can be refunded!

spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2003 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida/Consumer-Preferred-ripoff-I-sent-45-dollars-and-if-you-cancel-in-30-days-you-can-your-mon-75631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred