Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

• Reported By:Ripon California
Consumer Preferred
ConsumerPreferred.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred FAT SCAM Internet/ Mail @ Home Internet

Consumer Preferred = Sucks!

My boyfriend and I recently thought how cool we can get a start on our credit with this wonderful $5000 limit no % for a year card. We have been waiting and waiting. No card.

Not to mention we started to become reliant to the "magic card" cause life has not been kind. So we kept hoping and waiting. No card. So I check the web to see if I can track it down and find this site. Things can't get much worse, or they can since... the $45 intro rate put my Bank account in the negative.

Just when you think life on the web is safe a Blood Sucking company has to go and F--- things up!!!

Leah
Ripon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2003 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/internet/Consumer-Preferred-FAT-SCAM-Internet-Mail-Home-Internet-73877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred