Complaint Review: Consumer Priority Service

Consumer Priority Service
1678 McDonald Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11230 Internet United States of America

Consumer Priority Service CPS Insurance Scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resolution

I purchased an "extended warranty" from CPS when I purchased my camera. There was no indication of any costs associated with it after the initial purchase if a claim was to be filed.
The camera ceased operating 13 months after purchase and when I initiated a claim, they "lost" my receipt and after I was able to get them a copy, they are now claiming that I need to send in $25 to cover shipping.
Nowhere in the initial purchase did it state any of this information
STAY AWAY FROM CPS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Priority-Service/internet/Consumer-Priority-Service-CPS-Insurance-Scam-Internet-816891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Priority Service

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Resolution

AUTHOR: Elihelps - ()

Hi, My name is Eli and I am the customer service supervisor for CPS. I read your post and I sincerely apologize for the issue you had with our company. I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify this matter on your behalf. It is our goal to provide you with a world class positive customer service experience. Kindly contact me at your earliest convenience so I can resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Office (800)-905-0445X218