Complaint Review: Consumer Priority Service

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Georje — Redway California Virgin Islands (US)
Consumer Priority Service
1678 McDonald Ave Brooklyn, NY 11230 Internet United States of America

Consumer Priority Service Scammers won't repair or return my camera , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

I sent in my Sony underwater digital camera to be cleaned and some minor repairs before the Consumer Priority Services extended warranty ran out. They sent me an email saying it had been aproved for repairs Jan22nd 2013.
Now it is March 8th and they sent me an email saying i must sign a claims form for $125.00 if I don't sign the claims waver within 15 days I don't get anything. My camera is worth $500.00 is only 3 yrs old and CPS claims it is only worth $125.00. the camera is in good shape but so far they are refusing to retun it to me. I had no idea why they sent me a claims form in the first place so I asked why. They replied parts for your camera are no longer available. i find that very hard to believe on a camera that is only 3 yrs old.
We need to do a class action suit against this company seeing how may complaints on the web there are against CPS. Do not buy one of their extended warranties!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Priority-Service/internet/Consumer-Priority-Service-Scammers-wont-repair-or-return-my-camera-Internet-1025634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Priority Service

Resolution

AUTHOR: Elihelps - (United States of America)

Hi, My name is Eli and I am the customer service supervisor for CPS. I read your post and I sincerely apologize for the issue you had with our company. I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify this matter on your behalf. It is our goal to provide you with a world class positive customer service experience. Kindly contact me at your earliest convenience so I can resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Office (800)-905-0445X218