Complaint Review: Consumer Protection Law Center

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Consumer Protection Law Center
Po Box 891 Syosset, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-518-4389
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Consumer Protection Law Center - Campos Chartered Law Firm I am 81 years old and a victim of the Consumer Protection Law Center Syosset New York

I am a victim of the Campos Chartered Law Firm aka Consumer Protection Law Center! I trusted them after talking to the agent who represented them. I thought they would really help me. The first 5 payments was to be their fee and then the rest was to be toward my debts.

I have paid in enough ($2714) to pay off one creditor and Campos would still have their money.

Out of the $2,714, $1908 is attorney fees and $468 is the monthly fees and that leaves $337 in the escrow account.

They have taken my money and have done nothing to earn it, and the way they take my money nothing will be done.

Brunetta
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Protection-Law-Center/Syosset-New-York-11791/Consumer-Protection-Law-Center-Campos-Chartered-Law-Firm-I-am-81-years-old-and-a-victim-376952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Protection Law Center