Complaint Review: Consumer Protection Law Center

• Submitted: Sun, September 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 21, 2008

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Consumer Protection Law Center
P.O.Box 891 Syosset,, New York U.S.A.

Consumer Protection Law Center/Campos Law Told me they will help settle my debts but left me all alone. Will not refund the money I sent to them. Syosset,New York

Consumer Protection Law Center told me they would setle my debts for almost half of what I owe. I thought I would get more representation from them but instead I received poor advise. I'm having a hard time now getting my money back after i decided to cancel my account wth them. I'm getting the run around and being ignored by C.P.L.C. in the mount of $2,900.

Charles
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2008 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Protection-Law-Center/Syosset-New-York/Consumer-Protection-Law-CenterCampos-Law-Told-me-they-will-help-settle-my-debts-but-left-374815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Protection Law Center