Complaint Review: Consumer Relations Group

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Consumer Relations Group
PO Box19729 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Consumer Relations Group False advertising on the Internet Fraud Irvine California

Was offered a free credit report, they asked for credit card information and said it would not be used. I had 7 days to cancel an extended agreement and only then I would be charged $24.95. I got my credit report immediately and call them right after I recieved the report to cancel the agreement as they stated. Well low and behold on my bank statement they took the $24.95 out of my account.

I called the 800 number and spoke to a so called customer service person, who gave me a number to call at thier corporate office and it turned out to be a fax number. I called them again and spoke another person who gave me "Corporate address" and told me I would have to write to them about my complaint! If this isn't Fraud I don't know what is!

Dianne
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Relations-Group/Irvine-California-92623/Consumer-Relations-Group-False-advertising-on-the-Internet-Fraud-Irvine-California-422610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Relations Group