Complaint Review: Consumer Research Corporation Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Mason City Iowa
Consumer Research Corporation Inc.
3830 Forest Drive, St 207 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Consumer Research Corporation Inc. Never send me the free laptop and camera they said that they would! Columbia South Carolina

I got an offer for a free Toshiba tablet laptop with a bonus free Canon 8.2 digital 30D camera. I did the 2 sponsers that it said to do. And never recided the laptop or the computer. And when I look up my info on there website it doesnt even say anything about that laptop or camera its brings up and apple one.. Witch I never signed up for. So I basically had to pay for the sponser products that I really didnt want and never recieved the laptop or camer and never recieved any email from them. I try to contact them but they said there was nothing they can do about it. maybe you guys could really help me..

Brandy
Mason City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Corporation-Inc/Columbia-South-Carolina-29204/Consumer-Research-Corporation-Inc-Never-send-me-the-free-laptop-and-camera-they-said-that-295226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Corporation Inc.