Complaint Review: Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2005

• Reported By:Fort Wayne Indiana
Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel
3830 Forrest Drive, Suite 207 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel ripoff Columbia, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I got tricked by them also

*Author of original report: Read previous reports

They offered me a FREE IBM thinkpad laptop if I completed 2 of thier promotional offers.

I completed the offers, I was billed by these offers. I have proof of completing them.

I never recieved the free IBM thinkpad laptop.

I am out money. I recieve telemarketing calls on my cell phone since this incident. I recieve large amounts of spam in my E-Mail. I unsubscribed. They are still offering me promotions.

I have right to believe they sold my information

Jessica
Fort Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2004 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Corporation-Product-Test-Panel/Columbia-South-Carolina-29204/Consumer-Research-Corporation-Product-Test-Panel-ripoff-Columbia-South-Carolina-118429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Corporation, Product Test Panel

I got tricked by them also

AUTHOR: Ponce - (U.S.A.)

I did the same thing, instead it was a sony vaio laptop. I was also fooled by the two offers and I actually completed one of the offers and I never got credit for it but I completed it. When I emailed them to let them know, the email supplied, didnt exist. When I tried to email again, I was sent a automated email that never answered my question. Basically it sent me back to the website. If you can find out anything, please let me know because this is ridiculous.

Read previous reports

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I saw the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. I wasn't unaware of the situation.

When you click to go to the next step the highlited portion on the top specifically says complete 2 of the offers below to recieve your free complimentary IBM thinkpad laptop.

This is a cxontradiction to thier disclaimer making it null and void. OR a case of false advertisement.

Either way I was ripped off. If there is a future action suite I'll be right there in the front line. I want my computer!