Complaint Review: Consumer Research Corporation - ProductTestPanel.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 21, 2006

• Reported By:Dubuque Iowa
Consumer Research Corporation - ProductTestPanel.com
3830 Forest Drive, Suite 207 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Consumer Research Corporation - ProductTestPanel.com BEWARE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FIRST ripoff Columbia South Carolina

Ok I guess I should have adheared to the if it sounds to good to be true it usualy is.

I too fell into the CRC offer it said if I completed 2 offers I would recieve a great gift.

After I complied I found out that hidden in the terms and conditions was additional products that needed to be purchaced 4 to be exact going into over 1,000.00 more than the free products were worth.

I called the company and asked how is this possible when it says complete these two offers and it's yours???
I cancelled the 1 order the other the # given is always our offices are currently closed.

here is another number to call to reach the CRC 1-803-782-0957 she likes to read the terms and conditions so be aware.

I'm filing a complaint with there local Attorney Generals Office, and Better Buisness BereuThis company has several names they go by CRC is the Parent company , and Product Test Panel is a sister company.
CRC Contact Info john@subscriberbase.com

John Frick General Council

Consumer Research Corporation
3830 Forest Drive, Suite 207
Columbia South Carolina 29204
Phone Number:
Be ready the woman realy likes to read the terms and conditions. They too got me in there scam.

Dubuque, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2006 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Corporation-ProductTestPanelcom/Columbia-South-Carolina-29204/Consumer-Research-Corporation-ProductTestPanelcom-BEWARE-READ-THE-TERMS-OF-SERVICE-FIRS-226689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Corporation - ProductTestPanel.com