Complaint Review: Consumer Research Corporation

• Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Elk Groce California
Consumer Research Corporation
rrcsupport@myhelpsupport.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Consumer Research Corporation ripoff, bait and switch, offers for other things and done South Carolina

From email I recieved said secret shoppers in your area needed. I applied but needed to pick two products to pay only shipping and handling. After I picked nothing about shopping in my area. I was done. I didn't feel good and searched CRC and found this site. I haven't been charged anything yet but I'm worried. What can I do to get out of this?

Bob
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Corporation/nationwide/Consumer-Research-Corporation-ripoff-bait-and-switch-offers-for-other-things-and-done-So-126770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Corporation