Complaint Review: Consumer Research Group - CRG2000

• Submitted: Tue, January 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 07, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Consumer Research Group - CRG2000

Consumer Research Group - CRG2000 Joseph Coring They sent us a letter stating that we should work for them with a fraud check which got deposited and never got cleared. We wired a western union of $2,125. Internet

On december 11th,2009 I received a letter from Consumer Research Group. The letter specified that we need to give them services for which they are paying $450 and I have to transfer $2125 to Ontario, Canada via western union. The check was deposited and it added to my account and I transferred the money to their specified address. 2 days later the bank is telling me that the check didn't get cleared and I already transfered $2100. The deposit of this check was made on december 31st,2009. I made a Western Union transfer on Saturday January 2nd,2009. I came to know that the check was fraudulent on January 4th,2009. My bank is bank of America.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2010 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Group-CRG2000/internet/Consumer-Research-Group-CRG2000-Joseph-Coring-They-sent-us-a-letter-stating-that-we-sho-549943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Group - CRG2000