Complaint Review: Consumer Research Group

• Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
Consumer Research Group
Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Consumer Research Group Check looks too good to be true... because it's bunk! Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Consumer Research Group, Houston, TX and not Dallas, TX; 1005 Shawnbrook Drive

I deposited a check on 5/19 for my friend from Consumer Research Group into my bank account for $3,800. The check cleared the next day.

Last week the check bounced. I had money in my account.

My friend and I will be going to my bank on 6/1 to try and get this rectified.

I even talked to a rep from the bank that was on the check. No help.

I believe my friend still has a working number for the person he sent the money to. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AS WELL AS MY BANK'S!

Rayc1977
Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Group/Dallas-Texas/Consumer-Research-Group-Check-looks-too-good-to-be-true-because-its-bunk-Dallas-Texas-457118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Group

AUTHOR: Rayc1977 - (U.S.A.)

I've attempted to contact CRG but the person talking on the voicemail is speaking spanish... (514) 623-5958. This is the number my friend was calling to correspond with his "trainer" Jessica West. I have also filed a complaint with the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office.