Complaint Review: Consumer Research Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jane — Delafield Wisconsin United States of America
Consumer Research Inc.
internet Internet United States of America

Consumer Research Inc. Scammed???? internet

I started working for this company a month or so ago, knowing nothing about 'work at home' jobs. The owner of Consumer Research, Inc. introduced himself as Derrick Marcum & encouraged me to to keep working as I could not cash out until earning $25. Eventually I did earn $35 & submitted to cash out. Being new to all this, I had problems & requested help. During the job offers I noticed that many of the jobs took me to screens totally unrelated to the topic. I did initially receive 'support' from a person identifying herself as 'Jenny Peters'. Then suddenly I stopped receiving any support, emailed several times to both Derrick M. & Jenny P with no replies, & just now saw that their 'business' is 'under maintenance'. I don't know if I have been scammed, if the site is really being repaired, or what is up with this company. If I have been scammed, I am out countless hours & $35. It is disappointing because I am not young anymore & recently lost my job - thought maybe I could replace some of the money I no longer have through my job. So if any of you kind readers might know of legitimate work at home jobs, please let me know. Remember, 'what goes around, comes around'.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 04:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Inc/internet/Consumer-Research-Inc-Scammed-internet-799768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Inc.