occupied

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Consumer Research Program
8765 Queen Street Toronto, Ontario Canada

Consumer Research Program - CRP Check from McDonalds to deposit in my account, job offer for $600 a week Toronto Ontario

*Consumer Suggestion: Goober............

*Consumer Suggestion: Absolutely

*Consumer Comment: What A Moron

*Consumer Comment: DUH !!

I received a letter offering me a job as Customer Service Evaluator, Included was a check from McDonalds in the amount of $3,575,00.

$150. for 2 hours training, $300 for shopping as first part of training. Part was to send $3000, by Western Union to judge the quality of service. If all goes well I will be hired permanently at the rate of $600 per week.

So far I have not responded because it sounded too good to be true even though I had a reason to trust the check from McDonalds.

I did try the phone number, received a voice repeating the number as correct then it disconnected.

I can provide copies of the letter and check for varification if needed.

Willieb
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Program/Toronto-Ontario-M6K-1M3/Consumer-Research-Program-CRP-Check-from-McDonalds-to-deposit-in-my-account-job-offer-f-341113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Program

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Goober............

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I'll bet this moron already deposited the check and sent the money back via Western Union..........I wish I had the guts to run a scam like this on stupid people in this country...........I could be rich in no time flat!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Absolutely

AUTHOR: Qwerty777 - (U.S.A.)

Like the guy above me said, this is most definitely a scam. My suggestion would be to go online to McDonald's website and find a phone number to call and let them know that you got the check. As much as I hate McDonald's, I'm sure they would appreciate it if you let them know this is going on.

What A Moron

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

"I can provide copies of the letter and check for varification IF NEEDED".

DUH !!

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

When did you ever hear of a job that paid you BEFORE you started work ?????? Get real. You know this is a scam, and a forged check. Don't get yourself into trouble by depositing that phony check.