Complaint Review: Consumer Research Program

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:Springfield Missouri
Consumer Research Program
8765 Queen Street West Toronto, Ontario U.S.A.

Consumer Research Program Mystery Shopper Toronto Ontario Canada

My wife is a stay at home mom! I am struggling through college! My wife recived a job offer to be a Mystery Shopper from Consumer Reasearch Program! She recived a check for $3575.00. Also included was a list of objectives. My wife was visited alot a her old job by Mystery shoppers.

So she did the objectives that they asked and come to find out in a hurry that we had just fell victim to fraud. So I contacted our bank to she if there was any sort of help. They closed our account and will not help in any way so much for a five star bank. If anyone has any suggestion on what we can do we would be greatful.

So if anyone receives a check or letter with the name of Andrew Lockheart or Patricia Turner BE CAREFUL!!!. My wife filed a F.B.I. report so if you do recive a letter maybe report it to the F.B.I. We also contacted the money gram office they Stated that they have Photos of the person or people who pick up the money grams but it can only be requested by law enforcement.

I hope if alot of people report this maybe they will catch the people responsible for this. So we can stop them form doing it again!! I have myself track the cell phone company that they are using!

Thanks for you time

Jason
Springfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Program/Toronto-Ontario-M6K1M3/Consumer-Research-Program-Mystery-Shopper-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-348062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Program