Complaint Review: Consumer Rewards Or Consumer Auto Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Englewood Colorado
Consumer Rewards Or Consumer Auto Rewards
PO BOX 280159 Tampa Florida 33682 Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Consumer Rewards Or Consumer Auto Rewards Phone scam, 100 gift card for looking over information sent through the mail Englewood Colorado

I was called on my cell phone by a company called Cash Rewards, I was told that information will come to me in the mail about an auto rewards program and that all I needed to do was look over the program, call and cancel within 10 days and receive a $100. gift card!

However the phone number is 1-866-335-2457 and the reps continually act like they can't hear you when you call! I've tried calling all week!

They told me that they would not take money out of my account for the auto program until after 10 days however they took out money fast, and I can't call to speak w/ anyone so I've had to close my bank account account and my bank has reversed the charges, thankfully!

Englewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Rewards-Or-Consumer-Auto-Rewards/Englewood-Colorado-80110/Consumer-Rewards-Or-Consumer-Auto-Rewards-Phone-scam-100-gift-card-for-looking-over-infor-453757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Rewards Or Consumer Auto Rewards