Complaint Review: Consumer Solutions Inc. Sweepstakes

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Rhon311 — Albany Georgia United States of America
Consumer Solutions Inc. Sweepstakes
66 East 42nd St. Ste 1123 NY, New York United States of America

Consumer Solutions Inc. Sweepstakes Jason Brown Sent me a check for $3,950 because I was picked from a random drawing. It used Live Nation on the check which I have used for tickets before. I am guessing that is where this Jason Brown got my info NY, New York

*Consumer Comment: Simple.

I received a letter and check for $3,950.00 from this company which used Live Nation on the check.  I use Live Nation for tickets, so this is where my information must have come from.  Because I know Live Nation is a real company I called the number just to check it out.  When I asked this Jason Brown character if it was a scam he became EXTREMELY rude to me.  I guess criminals don't like it when you call a scam a scam.  The company address is NY, NY; however, the postage was from Canada.  It is a shame that he was able to get my information like this.  How is it that he is still running this scam when you know he can be tracked down by his phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Solutions-Inc-Sweepstakes/NY-New-York-/Consumer-Solutions-Inc-Sweepstakes-Jason-Brown-Sent-me-a-check-for-3950-because-I-was-p-850535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Solutions Inc. Sweepstakes

Simple.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"  How is it that he is still running this scam when you know he can be tracked down by his phone. "

Ever heard of a throwaway cell phone?   It's a prepaid cell that is bought with cash.   Most scammer use them exclusively.

card