comedy

• Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: Iris — Bronx New York United States of America
Consumer Solutions Inc. Sweepstakes
66 East 42nd street New York, New York United States of America

Consumer Solutions Inc. Sweepstakes Jason Brown This company stated that I won a sum of $65,000.00 and they sent me a check for processing fee of $3,950.00 and asked me to call them before i deposited into my account. New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Geezz

*Author of original report: Ripoff Company

My name is Iris Rivera and I can be reached at 917-774-7246

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Solutions-Inc-Sweepstakes/New-York-New-York-10017/Consumer-Solutions-Inc-Sweepstakes-Jason-Brown-This-company-stated-that-I-won-a-sum-of-6-859910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Solutions Inc. Sweepstakes

Geezz

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

Stupid is, as stupid does.  As long as there are fools such as you, who stupidly send their money for such obvious scams, these scammers will continue to thrive.

Ripoff Company

AUTHOR: Iris - (United States of America)

I receievd a letter stating that I had won a sweepstake in the amount of $65,000.00 and they had included a check to help in the processing fee of $3,950.00 which is partial payment form the total amount of $65,000.00 I was informed that i should call the company and speak with Mr. Jason Brown and he would confirm my letter and then advise me to deposit the check and then wait a week until the check cleared so that i can stop by the office to pick up another check in the amount of $65,000.00.     I called and followed the procedure and then I received a call from my bank stating that the check did not clear and they were charging my account a negative balance in the amount of $3,950.00. I explained to the bank i did not withdraw any money and felt a little suspiciuos and therefore I went online to see if other people have been victims of such a scam. And to my surprise I found this company.     I would like any assistance in stopping this company from taking advantage of people and ripping people off.