Complaint Review: Consumer TRust Financial

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:Framingham Massachusetts
Consumer TRust Financial
1238a So. Highland Ave Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer TRust Financial,Stay away from this ONLINE SCAM COMPANY Clearwater Florida

On 10/12/07I was looking online for a loan and Consumer Trust Financial illegally sent a POPUP window to apply for a credit card.

The screen was set to Y (yes). I replied with a N (no). The reply defaulted back to Y (yes) and disappeared. My bank account information was illegally charged a fee of $149.00. I never applied for their credit card and I never received one. I was able to contact them and I was told to send a bank statement showing the charge and a letter explaining what happened and I would receive my credit. I sent them all the information they requested. On 12/6/07 they responded with a letter stating that they had done nothing wrong and I would not receive my refund. They sent me 2 bogus vouchers for $50.00 in savings towards a purchase of any of their products.

I sent them back with a confirmation letter telling them I was not going to be
swindled any more by them.

I have been in touch with my banking institution and a stop payment has been issued for any Consumer Trust Financial related transactions. I have also sent a letter to the Better Business Bureau explaining my dilemma.

I considered legal action but it would probably cost me more in attorney fees
to get back the $149.00.

These Ripoff and Scamming companies need to be punished for their illegal activities.

Another ripped off customer

Peter
Framingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-TRust-Financial/Clearwater-Florida-33756/Consumer-TRust-FinancialStay-away-from-this-ONLINE-SCAM-COMPANY-Clearwater-Florida-290909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer TRust Financial