Complaint Review: Consumer Tax Relief

• Reported By: BIll — Gilberts Illinois United States of America
Consumer Tax Relief
92 Corporate Park irvine, California United States of America

Consumer Tax Relief Dont fall for the BS Lies! irvine, California

I fell into extreme hardship after my business partners left me with entire tax burden of our failing business and found myself owing over $400,000 to the IRS & state of IL. I was being garnished by the state over $1000/mo. I hired Consumer tax relief and agreed to pay them $6,000 to work my case; they promised to remove my garnishment, and get me an Offer in Compromise.

I said I would be 2k up front and once they lifted the garnishment i would continue by $500/mo payments to them. Almost a year later, other than being yelled numerous times by their EXTREMELY RUDE customer service team (mike, Sheri, Eva, to name a few), absolutely nothing has been on my case. They refuse to give me my money back and state it is simple "not their problem."   This company is pure lies, I have since gotten my attorney involved and have contacted the Attorney General. I sincerely hope this companies predatory antics get stopped before further damage is done to other people in distress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Tax-Relief/irvine-California-92606/Consumer-Tax-Relief-Dont-fall-for-the-BS-Lies-irvine-California-937448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Tax Relief