Complaint Review: Consumer Telcom

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:roulette Pennsylvania
Consumer Telcom
701 N. Green Valley Parkway Hendersonville, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Telcom I did not order services and am being billed Hendersonville Nevada

For months now I have been billed on my phone bill for this service. I obtained the number to call and try to fix this problem, and get no results. I have never heard of this company nor did I order any services, but every month there is a charge on my bill. Verizon told me I have to call the company and cancel this service, they just recieve the billing. I am at my wits end trying to get them out of my life. They do not want to listen or even try to understand. I do not even have long distance on my phone now nor have I since 2006. I am in fear for my credit because of this company. I would like to know how they got on my bill in the first place.

roulette, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Telcom/Hendersonville-Nevada-89014/Consumer-Telcom-I-did-not-order-services-and-am-being-billed-Hendersonville-Nevada-390772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Telcom