Complaint Review: Consumer Telecom Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 08, 2009

• Reported By: cdw — charlotte North Carolina USA
Consumer Telecom Inc.
701 North Green Valley Pkwy suite200 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Consumer Telecom Inc. Consumer Telecom phone company scam. Tell you its free, but then bill you. Henderson, Nevada

I was contacted by phone asking if I would like to switch my long distance free of charge. I agreed to switch and asked the salesperson several times during the call if there were any fees or hidden charges. I was assured there wasnt. Three days later i contacted the company to verify what I was told.  Customer service was VERY rude and said yes there was a fee.

I explained to them that I was not told this and was canceling the service.  I was then told I would still have to pay for a months service even though I had the service for 3 days and made no calls on their plan.  I told them their sales people are misrepresenting the company and lieing to consumers to get them to join. I asked them to listen to my salescall saying i was only doing this if it was no cost to me, and they said they hire a 3rd party to make their calls and couldnt prove I was told that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Telecom-Inc/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Consumer-Telecom-Inc-Consumer-Telecom-phone-company-scam-Tell-you-its-free-but-then-bi-506486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Telecom Inc.