Complaint Review: Consumer Trust Financial, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsboro North Carolina
Consumer Trust Financial, Inc.
1238 S Highland Ave Ste A Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Trust Financial, Inc., MyAccess Consumer Trust Financial are still stealing...how ironic is that? Clearwater Florida

While planning a trip for the upcoming weekend, I was shocked to find out that my checking account was overdrawn. Inquiries to my account showed me that the company had withdrawn 149.00 from my account without my authorization.

Due to this, I have over 10 NSF Charges on my account. All these fees have lacked my access to a recent deposit that I have made. I've had to cancel a weekend trip that I had planned, and I Have no money for my gas.

My entire world has been turned upside down due to this company stealing from me. The saddest part about this is that it has clearly happened to others before, and it hasn't changed.

I'm not sure how someone can openly steal, and get away with it like they are.

Lena mae
Pittsboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Trust-Financial-Inc/Clearwater-Florida/Consumer-Trust-Financial-Inc-MyAccess-Consumer-Trust-Financial-are-still-stealinghow-322942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Trust Financial, Inc.