Complaint Review: Consumer Trust Financial-Myaccess

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2008

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Consumer Trust Financial-Myaccess
1920 E. Edgewood Dr Apt B-2 Lakeland, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Trust Financial-Myaccess Unauthorized withdrawals! SCUM SCAMMER!! Lakeland Florida

This "company" took $149 out of my account. I didn't sign up for anything OR authorize anything to be taken out.

My bank will not return the money because these scumbags had all of my correct information. They told me I had to resolve it with this fake company.

So after being on hold for 40 minutes with this "company", some 16-18 year old guy picks up the phone. I tell him I want the money that he stole from me back, and he tells me "NOPE, can't do that"!!!!!

I have never been so angry in my life! I am now out not only the $149, but also several hundred more for the domino effect it caused in my bank account!

Someone REALLY needs to catch this guy!

NTate
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Trust-Financial-Myaccess/Lakeland-Florida/Consumer-Trust-Financial-Myaccess-Unauthorized-withdrawals-SCUM-SCAMMER-Lakeland-Florid-325091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Trust Financial-Myaccess