surplus

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
Consumer Trust Financial
1238A SOUTH HIGHLAND AV CLEARWATER, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-418-0776
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Consumer Trust Financial FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY WITH MY CHECKING ACCT CLEARWATER Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I was a victim too

I recently applied for a cashnow.com loan and a week later i see an auto-draft from my checking account of $149.00 from Consumer Trust. I immediately called the toll free number listed next to the transaction, but they were closed. Unfortunately i set up an auto-draft for the very next day with my loan company, so this has caused me to have a negative balance in my account. Hopefully my bank will stop the payment from hitting my account but im sure it's too late.

Katrina mcelroy
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Trust-Financial/CLEARWATER-Florida-33756/Consumer-Trust-Financial-FRAUDULENT-ACTIVITY-WITH-MY-CHECKING-ACCT-CLEARWATER-Florida-279441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Trust Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I was a victim too

AUTHOR: Dancburrr - (U.S.A.)

ON August 13, 2007 Consumer Trust also took $149 out of my checking account. I called them every day for 3 weeks about them putting that money back into my account. I went to my bank and had them to fill out a form for disputing the charges. The thing that got them to give me my money back was that I filed a complaint with the BBB and the attorney general's office of consumer affairs. It took 6 weeks but I finally got my money back. On the response that they sent back to the BBB they said that I wasn't supposed to get a refund but that they would issue me one because of customer curtisy. Good luck