tractor

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2007

• Reported By:Riceboro Georgia
Consumer Trust Financial
611 S. Fort Harrison Ave. Ste 122 Clear Water, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Trust Financial This company took $149 out of my account with out me authorizing the transaction. Clear Water Florida

I checked my account this morning 09-19-07 at 6:30 am EST to see if a check cleared in the amount of $30.00. I found out that my account was in the negative due to a ACH debit from a company that I have never heard of called Consumer Trust Financial. I spoke with a customer service rep at he bank to verify my transactions and he advised me to contact the company at their 1-800 number. I have not been successful with contacting someone. I looked their information up online and found this web site. I contacted the bank to do a claim.

Keisha
Riceboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2007 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Trust-Financial/Clear-Water-Florida-33756/Consumer-Trust-Financial-This-company-took-149-out-of-my-account-with-out-me-authorizing-275441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Trust Financial