Complaint Review: Consumer Trust Financial

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Pasadena California
Consumer Trust Financial
1238A South Highland Ave. Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Trust Financial Fraudulent Consumer Trust Financial Rips You Off They Stole $149.00 Took it right out my checking acct! Clearwater Florida

*Author of original report: Consumer Trust Financial Fraudulent Consumer Trust Financial Rips you OFF!

I woke up and checked my bank statement online. I almost passed out when I saw a minus $149.00. The first thing that came to mind was I didn't buy anything the night before. I called the number on my bank report, but it was too early.
When the company opened it took 4 calls and 20 min. to speak with a rep. the rep said " you visited our web site and the money is non refundable." My wife actually looked into getting a loan but changed her mind and closed the window 2 weeks later there is a debit for $149.00. But She never went to
Consumer Trust Financial Credit.
I don't know how they did it but they had my banking info. The reps are rude and if I get my way they wont be working there much longer.

KIRK
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Trust-Financial/Clearwater-Florida-33756/Consumer-Trust-Financial-Fraudulent-Consumer-Trust-Financial-Rips-You-Off-They-Stole-149-279631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Trust Financial

Consumer Trust Financial Fraudulent Consumer Trust Financial Rips you OFF!

AUTHOR: Kmbrougk79 - (U.S.A.)

Make sure ou contact your bank IMMEDIATELY I did and they got my money back! Let them know about all the stories at Rip Off.Com!!!