efficient

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2007

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
Consumer Trust Financial
http://www.ctfstore.com Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Trust Financial consumer trust financial is a ripoff.I did not sign up with this company. I want my money back. Clearwater, Clearwater Florida

This company took $149 out of my checking account, When I called they said that there was nothing they could do about the $149 but they would cancel my account. How nice of them, seeing how I never signed up for or authorized this in any way.

Allen (one I talked to there) pretty much said I wont be getting my money back. He kept telling me he would get there fraud department to call me back. I asked him if there was someone in charge I could talk to, he said no. I asked for another phone number to someone in charge, he said there was none.

He told me someone with my information signed into there site on November 5th and signed me up. I told him no, no one did. I told him I did not sign up for this and I did not authorize this and i want my money back. Again he told me that he would get someone from the fraud department to contact me.

I am going to the bank and filling out papers for them to start prosecution and for us to get our money back.

Lynne
Huntsville, Alabama

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2007 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Trust-Financial/Clearwater-Florida-33756/Consumer-Trust-Financial-consumer-trust-financial-is-a-ripoffI-did-not-sign-up-with-this-284623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Trust Financial